Car parked on the road in Jaipur, set fire: The landlord asked the tenant to vacate the house, the tenant called the goon and set the car in the car
In Nahargarh police station areas of Jaipur, miscreants vandalized the car parked on the road. After the case was filed, the car was set on fire late at night. This entire incident is from Nahargarh police station area. The victim Babulal Baral told that he had rented his house to Sanjay Goyal. Sanjay Goyal was living on rent for many years. When Sanjay Goyal asked to vacate the house, he vandalized the market filled in a car parked on the main road of Babulal on August 4. Got it done. Babulal filed a case of sabotage in the car against Sanjay Goyal, his son Vishal Goyal and Pintu Gurjar at Nahargarh police station in this regard. Accused Sanjay Goyal and his son Vishal Goyal set Babulal's car on fire at 2 pm on August 5. . By then the car was burnt by fire. On which the victim Babulal filed a case against Sanjay Goyal, his son Vishal Goyal, Jagdish Taylor, Ghanshyam Taylor, Kailash Soni, Rohit Soni, Pintu Gurjar and others. There is an atmosphere of panic in Nahargarh area due to this whole incident. Openly on the main road, the miscreants vandalized the car and set the car on fire when they complained. What is the fear of the police in Jaipur, it is clear from this that the crooks are taking the law in their hands without fear.
- More News
- Bihar Political Crisis: Tomorrow will be the swearing in of the Grand Alliance government, Nitish will be CM- SutraAmitesh Kumar
- We created a ruckus on our twelve posters, know the truth of Muslim population explosionAmitesh Kumar
- Maharashtra Cabinet Expantions: Pankaja Munde did not come in the cabinet expansion, the dispute with Fadnavis continues?Amitesh Kumar
- Rules in lieu of Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Winners will get car with prize money, 'Ask the Expert' lifeline removedAmitesh Kumar
- Rape by pretending to be married, made nude video: First husband intimidated and got the divorce done; Pregnant pregnant, gave birth to daughterAmitesh Kumar