Can be paralyzed due to current: 70 -year -old woman who went to shut down the water motor, reached the hospital; Stay alert in rainy season

News

SDM ate food sitting down with children: Primary school had reached the information of the same teacher, instruct the teacher to be interested in teachingFather-son dies due to lightning falling: Working in the field was returning with a 13-year-old son; All efforts to rescue fail
Can be paralyzed due to current: 70 -year -old woman who went to shut down the water motor, reached the hospital; Stay alert in rainy season
At
2:59 PM July 28, 2022
Views
7 Views

Incidents of current are coming to the fore in the rainy season. In the past, we got an eye on these 3 incidents one after the other ... First incident- As soon as the young man who went to withdraw money from ATM in Banda, Uttar Pradesh, was shocked. He had to be admitted to the hospital. Second incident- A Kanwar passenger came in the grip of current running in the pillar and fainted. Local people rushed him to the hospital, where his life was saved. The third incident- 70-year-old elderly woman in a village in Madhya Pradesh got a current while taking out the pin while closing the water motor. She fainted, had to be taken to the hospital. During the rainy season, the danger of current is both at home and outside. A little carelessness can put your life at risk. Today, in the news of the need, we will talk to protect against the conversion and you will also know what measures should be taken immediately after the current. If someone gets electrocuted, then you follow these simple steps for rescue (even if you have the steps written below. Know, but you forget or do not understand many times in times of trouble, so read them and make them sit in your mind.) There may be a danger of current in these things outside the house. The most danger is the fear of getting electrocuted for the children, more than 12 years of age, the risk of electric shock is more inside the house. These children walk on the ground on their knees, touch anything, so keep the switch board cover to protect against exposure to electric wires. Do not allow children to play with electric wires. Get the old power outlet earthiling. Check your power cord and extension cord. Change the broken and severed wires. Keep in mind these 6 things in the house, there can be 3 types of injury in the body, there can be injuries in the body, even simple problems can also occur after the current. Understand-We have all heard since childhood, all things are made of atom i.e. atom. The atom is made of three things - electron, proton and neutrons. This electron contains negative charge. When the number of electrons increases in something, then the negative charge also increases. Then any person touches something like this, then the positive electrons of his body start pulling the electron of the front thing. Due to high speed of these electrons, it seems to be current. Why do deaths occur many times due to the corresponds? Actually True and Light Injari are dangerous for humans. In both these situations, the person should be taken to the hospital immediately. The cause of death due to current is not to work in the heart. In such a situation, the heart neither pumps blood nor stops blood, it is called atrial and ventricular fabrication. It can also cause death. Many times the patient also goes into a coma, after which the breath stops. It is also called cardio pulmonary arrest. Remember, understand it, it also depends on many things, just stay away from electric wires and take care in the rainy season. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp Ltd. , ALL Rights Reservedthis Website Follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.

Read more: Father-son dies due to lightning falling: Working in the field was returning with a 13-year-old son; All efforts to rescue fail
HomeNews