Bullet Train Ticket Price: How much will the first bullet train rent? Railway Minister himself explained the price of the ticket
Bullet Train Ticket Price: There is great enthusiasm among people about the bullet train. People often ask questions about the speed of bullet train, its route and rent. Now the Railway Minister has given a hint about the rent of the bullet train. Let us know the latest update. People want to know about the speed of the train to their rent. The first bullet train will run between Mumbai to Ahmedabad. It is expected that it will start for the passengers by 2026. In fact, till now, the work of bullet train project has stopped due to lack of complete land in Maharashtra. Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw said that the government is working day and night on the facilities of the passengers. During the conversation, Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav had also gestured about the bull train.
Railway Minister said that no decision has been taken on rent yet. But it will be in the reach of the people. For this, first AC is being made the basis, which is not much. That is, the fare of the bullet train can be around the fare of the First AC.Read more: Chief Minister Gehlot met Kanhaiyalal's sons, CM targeted the center for ERCP
Flight will be less than the flight! However, he said that this project will be decided after completion of the bullet train fare. According to Nitin Gadkari, the second high speed rail project will be started only after the completion of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed rail project. The government is working seriously about the bullet train.
update on bullet train
Let us tell you that there will be a total of 12 stations in a distance of 508 km between Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Apart from this, the bullet train going from Delhi to Varanasi will have two stops in Gautbuddin Nagar district. Under this, after running from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi, its first stop will be in Noida Sector-148. The second stop will be at Noida International Airport. That is, according to this you will reach Jewar Airport in just 21 minutes
Station between Delhi to Varanasi
Noida Sector-148, Jewar Airport, Mathura, Agra, Etawah, Kannauj, Lucknow, Rae Bareli, Pratapgarh, Bhadohi, There will be a total of 11 stoppages to Varanasi.
- More News
- Retired soldiers on the ground, kick-punches, video: Dabangi of BJYM Mandal President in Rewa; Enter the salon and thrown goods, sabotageAmitesh Kumar
- Live Breaking News: Nitish Kumar can take oath tomorrow, claim to form a government before the governorAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Updates: Nitish said by handing over the list of MLAs to the governor- we missed us in 2017Amitesh Kumar
- After 70 years, leopards will be seen again in the country: Preparations to bring 8 leopards in MP Kuno; Now waiting for the approval of South African PresidentAmitesh Kumar
- Playing with health: Chana was being distributed to the beneficiaries in government shops, the officer silent despite the complaintAmitesh Kumar