BSF operation alert on India-Pakistan border: 24 hours of security siege near Tarbandi from August 11 to 17 on Independence Day
Operation alert is being launched by the Border Security Force on India-Pakistan International Border, which will start from August 11 and continue till August 17. This alert will be launched to prevent the possibilities of infiltration and smuggling in view of 15 August Independence Day. During this time, a close watch will be done by the Border Security Force near the Tarbandi near the Indo-Pakistan border. With the increase in patrolling during the campaign, the number of security points will be increased. Camels will also be patrolled and foot patrolling. 24 hours surveillance will be monitored so that any undesirable activity from across the border can be prevented.
Border Security Force Warships will be special about August 15Read more: Pistol was being made in the bedroom: STF Meerut arrested 3 smugglers, the rate of a pistol is 10 thousand rupees
in fact 15 August Independence Day But it increases its vigil. Although BSF is vigilant on the outskirts throughout the year, but these days it gets more alert. During this time, along with the soldiers of the Border Security Force, all the officers will also be on the border and will keep an eye on the vigil. During this time separate soldiers will be deployed in sensitive areas. Officers of all BSF branches will participate in this exercise. The Border Security Force makes special arrangements to ensure that there is no infiltration from the deserted places far away in desert areas on the border. This operation alert will start from August 11 to August 17.
- More News
- Hindaun Sinti: Demand to keep OBC reservation unchanged, demonstrated memorandum submitted to SDMAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar: RJD MLAs start arriving for meeting, mobiles are being kept outAmitesh Kumar
- From where Bose gave the historic slogan of 'Delhi Chalo', it will be built today's national monument of SingaporeAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Nitish can leave NDA today: Bihar Chief Minister convened a meeting of party MLAs MPs, talks with media and ban on phoneAmitesh Kumar
- Floods reached more than 12 villages in Sitapur: Village connectivity roads also cut, migration is being done in safe places with boatsAmitesh Kumar