Bribe in lieu of FIR in Rewa's Naubasta Chowki: 1 lakh ornaments of 1 lakh jewels in return after drinking liquor of 4 thousand rupees, 6 thousand along with interest on asking for jewel
The woman, a resident of Chhejwar under Naubasta Chowki in Rewa district, reached SP Navneet Bhasin on Tuesday with a complaint. The victim said that her name is Pushpa Singh husband Makardhwaj Singh. Son Azad Singh often drank an account with Jageshwar Soni. In such a situation, Jageshwar made a borrowing of 4 thousand rupees.
One day threatening the son and said that give 4 thousand interests, do not mortgage your mother's jewels and mortgage. Due to fear, son Azad Singh 17 tola silver anklets, gold bola, nettles, 12 locket gold, Jhumka etc. were pledged to awaken 1 lakh and mortgaged jewelery. As soon as the whole matter came to know, the son was stunned. Also said that to take money and bring jewelry.Read more: Bihar Politics: 'Bold' on cricket pitch, 'Kingmaker' in politics, this has been the journey of Lalu's 'Ladle' Tejashwi
On July 30, when he took money on July 30, it is beaten that at 8 pm on 30 July 2022, the Gandhi intersection reached Chhijwar with 6 thousand rupees instead of 4 thousand rupees. Where Jageshwar Soni, Lallu Soni Ramroop Soni, Dadan Soni together beat Ladi and Dante fiercely. Also looted 6 thousand rupees. But did not return the jewelry. Rajkumar went with Yadav on receiving information about the dispute. While the accused abused us while obscene with us.
went to file a report, the constable asked for a bribery of 5 thousand, after the woman arrived to file a report of Naubasta Outpost of Chorhata police station. Where Principal constable Sukhendra Singh Parihar asked for 5 thousand rupees as bribe. However, the woman also gave 1 thousand rupees to get the work done soon. The woman claimed that she made a video of bribery in her camera. Which is shown to the SP.
- More News
- Yogi government's master plan is ready, villages will be connected to expressway, villagers will also get industry and businessAmitesh Kumar
- Big shock to Chinese companies! Banned Oppo and OnePlus smartphones, know what the court decided?Amitesh Kumar
- Farmers adopting natural farming in the world's highest village in Himachal Pradesh, increased yield and earningsAmitesh Kumar
- ABVP performance on Vivekananda College, demand to extend the election dateAmitesh Kumar
- Child fell into a drain of dirty water in Kapurthala: No clue even after 5 hours; Army and NDRF team calledAmitesh Kumar