Bombing at the house of former MLA's daughter, VIDEO: BJP district minister's brother injured in the attack, one crook cap wore a lungi
Late Rang Bahadur Patel is the house of former MLA's daughter Sangeeta Patel in Teliyarganj of Shivkuti police station area. Sangeeta is the district minister of BJP. She lives with her family in the house.Read more: SP in Azamgarh took out a padyatra on revolution day: BJP people are spreading hatred, socialists had 1942 movement
her brother Vikas also lives together. Vikas alleges that two crooks came from Scooty on Monday night, these people gave a voice to get out along with abusing. After this, bombing the house.
Vikas told Bhaskar, "Bombs have been thrown only by targeting him, which has injured him due to some pellets. Was covered with a pot and wearing lungi. A case has been registered against the unknown on Vikas Tahrir. It is being done. The victim has expressed apprehension over something in the old enmity. The accused will be arrested soon.
- More News
- Nitish's mind whenever laddu bursts, Bihar political stormAmitesh Kumar
- Optical Illusion: 99% of the hidden words failed, let's see how fast your eyes are?Amitesh Kumar
- Google's mistakes made Aman's bat! It rained croresAmitesh Kumar
- Taxation System: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman made a big announcement on tax collection, you will also bat on hearingAmitesh Kumar
- In Jaipur, Facebook friend raped a woman: raped on the pretext of meeting in trust, making pornographic videosAmitesh Kumar