BJP workers took out the tricolor in Jalaun: Workers made 150 feet long tricolor, program under every house tricolor campaign
In Jalaun, the BJP was made aware of the huge tricolor journey on Tuesday before every house tricolor campaign. The tricolor journey ended from the town hall of Orai to Ambedkar intersection via various intersections of the city. The special feature of this tricolor journey was that it was made 150 feet long huge tricolor.
Tricolor in hands and patriotic songs on the tricol BJP workers started arriving from 9 o'clock. Where this tricolor journey was taken out from 10 am under the leadership of District Panchayat President Dr. Ghanshyam Anuragi after the workers arrived in the number of thousands. The main thing of this tricolor journey was that a 150 -fit long tricolor was built by the BJP. From women to the older old men, this tricolor was singing songs of patriotism. Meanwhile, the national anthem were playing on the loud speaker. The Tiranga Yatra reached the Ambedkar intersection via Shaheed Bhagat Singh Square, Ghantaghar, Bajaria and Dalaganjan Square, where it was concluded.Read more: Mirchi Baba arrested on charges of rape: Raisen's woman filed a case in Bhopal, on the protest, Baba said- The child happens like this.
- More News
- LIVE Cabinet Extension in Maharashtra: Swearing -in program begins, 5 BJP leaders became ministers; 18 ministers of both groups sworn inAmitesh Kumar
- Sawan Purnima 2022: Why is Janeu changed on the full moon of Sawan, know the religious significance of ShravaniAmitesh Kumar
- Congress said- Nitish welcomes BJP, watch videoAmitesh Kumar
- KBC 14 Boycott: Amitabh Bachchan had to respect this guest heavy, people got angry badlyAmitesh Kumar
- Address news: MP TET Class 3 results declared, do check in this wayAmitesh Kumar