BJP will flag flag, Congress will tell inflation: Congress will take out a padyatra from today, people will be aware against inflation and energy
BJP has given the slogan of 'Har Ghar Tiranga' campaign to commemorate the Amrit Festival of independence. The Congress is taking out the 'Bharat Jin Tiranga Yatra', targeting the BJP government. In this campaign, a padyatra will be taken out in all the districts including Prayagraj and in all the assembly constituencies. Starting from August 9, this campaign will be run across the country till 14 August. Congress people will go from village to village about rising inflation, unemployment and crime.
Prayagraj will have 75 km. Pradeep Mishra Anshuman, president of the long padyatrashhar Congress Committee, says that from today to August 14, the Congress Bharat Jin Tiranga Yatra is being organized in all the Vibhan Sabha areas of the district. Increased inflation, unemployment and health facilities will be discussed during the journey. A 75 km padyatra will be done in the district. The responsibility of its success and operation, management has been entrusted by the State Committee to the Block President, Ward President and the party candidate in the assembly elections. Under his leadership, the journey will be taken out.Read more: The angry bride beat up the groom, kept smiling, sitting behind; Video came in front
6.5 km in every assembly. Padayatrayamunapar District President Arun Tiwari said that on the occasion of August revolution in the district, a nationwide Gaurav Yatra is being taken out on the call of All India Congress from August 9 to August 14. 6.5 km padyatra will be done in every assembly constituencies. Suresh Yadav said that Nukkad Sabha will also be held at major places during the yatra. In this, people will be told about the sacrifice and valor of freedom greatists. State General Secretary Mukund Tiwari said that inflation has increased in the BJP government, which is suffering from common people.
- More News
- Indori hotel owner asked for a ransom of 25 lakhs: Punjab Police, Pakistan and Sidhu Mousawala took the relationship with this caseAmitesh Kumar
- Case filed against Manikrat Aulakh: Hearing in Chandigarh Court today; Clean chit was found in Sidhu Mosewala murder caseAmitesh Kumar
- 1650 animals affected by Lampi in Amritsar: Vaccine of around 2500 animals, animals are recovering in 2 weeksAmitesh Kumar
- Another reply to China to China, shells fired in late night military exercisesAmitesh Kumar
- Bholenath's makeup with 108 kg fruits in Bhootnath temple: Temple of Bhagalpur becomes the center of attraction, crowd of devotees since morningAmitesh Kumar