Bilsi MLA presented 26000 tricolor in Badaun: BJP leaders also took out strength, journey to prepare for independence of independence
BJP leaders have given full strength to make every house tricolor campaign successful in Badaun. On Thursday, Bilsi MLA Harish Shakya reached the party office and presented 26000 tricolor to District President Rajiv Gupta. At the same time, the BJP leaders also took out the tricolor in the city. As part of the campaign being run under the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi, Bilsi MLA reached the party office with the tricolor. Said that the country is celebrating the Amrit Festival of independence. In this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called for a tricolor campaign every household. At the same time, tricolor profile picture has also been inspired on social media. Claimed that the tricolor will be waved between August 13 to 15 at every house in Bilsi assembly constituency and this Amrit Mahotsav will be historic. The Tiranga Padayatra was carried out in the Civil Line Division by the Padayatrabhajpa Minority Front. During this time people were motivated to make the campaign a success. District President Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Sudhir Srivastava, BS Maurya, Ashish Shakya, Sheez Alvi, Salim Hustle, Taslim Lik, Nasim Khan, Anas Fayyaz etc. were present.
- More News
- Jeetan Ram lashed out at Tejashwi Yadav, said- weak person gives challengeAmitesh Kumar
- The traithing to attack India on Indibement day of Indibementing IndiaAmitesh Kumar
- Terrorists Attack: Terrorist target attack on migrant laborers in Pulwama, a laborer from Bihar diesAmitesh Kumar
- Congress workers only opposed Congress leader, JMM burnt effigy of IrfanAmitesh Kumar
- Bahubali Brijesh Singh, who came out of jail: High Court bail, 3 including Gunner of Mukhtar was murdered 21 years agoAmitesh Kumar