Bike rider dies due to pickup collision: two injured, treatment is going on in BDK Hospital, accident in Gudhagodji
One person died on Tuesday afternoon due to a pickup collision in Gudhagodji, Jhunjhunu. Two people were injured in a road accident. The injured have been admitted to BDK Hospital. Both are undergoing treatment here.
According to the police, Ankit (15) son Hansram, Anuj (17) son Maniram Jat and Dana Ram (19) son Sheesharam Jat were riding on the bike. The three youths were going from the dhani of Jhajhadis from Gudha. During this, the pickup coming from the front near Tagore school hit. All three were injured in the accident.Read more: Tejashwi Yadav said- We are uncle nephews, they have fought; Time is second now
Local people took all three to Gudha hospital. Here he was referred to BDK Hospital in Jhunjhunu in critical condition. Ankit was declared dead at BDK Hospital in Jhunjhunu. Right now Anuj and Danaram are undergoing treatment at BDK Hospital. The deceased Ankit Kumar studies in 11th grade. After the post -mortem, the body was handed over to the family.
- More News
- Bumper vacancy on 759 posts in Punjab and Haryana High Court, know full detailsAmitesh Kumar
- Now the mess will be overcome, the same charger will be charged with Android and Apple smartphone, the same will work in the laptopAmitesh Kumar
- Rohit Sharma: Team India will disclose Pakistan with this special formula, Rohit made this big disclosureAmitesh Kumar
- Mamata Banerjee happy due to change in power in Bihar, TMC welcomedAmitesh Kumar
- Whose department after Maharashtra cabinet expansion? It is clear nowAmitesh Kumar