Bihar Political Crisis: BJP's attack on Nitish Kumar, asked-What happened to the issue of corruption
Bihar Political Crisis: Sanjay Jaiswal further said that now the people of Bihar will respond to Nitish Kumar and JDU. Here, Nitish Kumar was elected the leader of the grand alliance in Patna. Have spoken He said that Nitish Kumar should be told that what happened to what happened on the issue of corruption?
'Betrayal of people of Bihar and BJP' He said, 'We fought the 2020 election together, mandate JDU and BJP, we won more seats, despite that we were made Nitish Kumar as CM. Whatever happened today is a betrayal of the people of Bihar and the BJP.Read more: Big decision on Diesel cars, BS4 diesel vehicles may be banned from October 1 in Delhi
public will answer Nitish: BJP Sanjay Jaiswal further said that now the people of Bihar will respond to Nitish Kumar and JDU. Here, Nitish Kumar was elected the leader of the grand alliance in Patna. Earlier, Nitish Kumar met Governor Fagu Chauhan on Tuesday evening and submitted his resignation.
bihar | We fought the 2020 polls togeether under NDA, The Mandate was for JD-U And Bjp, We Won More Seats Despite that, Nitish Kumar was made the cm. Whatever Happened Today is a Betrayal of Bihar's People & The BJP: Bihar BJP Chief Sanjay Jaiswal Pic.Twitter.com/vulovvizt
After handing over, Nitish Kumar told the media outside the Raj Bhavan that today our party meeting was held in which everyone asked to leave the NDA, after which we decided to separate from the BJP.
Significantly, a Grand Alliance government will be formed under the leadership of JDU in the state. It will include RJD, Congress and CPIM. According to sources, no MLA of CPIM will become a minister, while the Congress is likely to get four ministers.
- More News
- VIDEO: The police could stop the earthquake if wanted! You will be listened to hearing the allegation of the personAmitesh Kumar
- Watcho App: Watch 34 K-Drama like Welcome 2 Life and Kairos, new episodes every dayAmitesh Kumar
- Smuggling on the lines of 'Pushpa', had to bow down to Haryana PoliceAmitesh Kumar
- HP launched all-in PC with better 5K displays than smart TVs, know price and featuresAmitesh Kumar
- Fierce stone pelting between two sides during the removal of Tajiya: Ruckus caused by cutting berries in Varanasi; 9 people injuredAmitesh Kumar