Bihar: Deal final in Nitish-Tejasvi, this formula of the Grand Alliance government was fixed!
Bihar Latest News: It is being told that the preparations for the new government in Bihar have been completed. According to sources, Congress can get three ministers. It is being told that Madan Mohan Jha can also become a minister. While the Left leaders can also join the cabinet.Read more: Forget Baba Vanga, 700 years ago this person made such a prediction; Everyone needs to know
Bihar Politics: What happens in Bihar politics cannot be said. According to sources, there is speculation that Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is trying to break the alliance with BJP and join the grand alliance. In such a situation, along with the deal final with Nitish Kumar and RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav, the formula of the coalition government has been decided. According to the information, Tejashwi Yadav has sought the Ministry of Home Affairs.
It is also being told that the preparation of the new government in Bihar has been completed. According to sources, Congress can get three ministers. It is being told that Madan Mohan Jha can also become a minister. While the Left leaders can also join the cabinet. Meanwhile, MLAs have started arriving for the meeting of JDU and RJD. In the RJD meeting, MLAs have not been allowed to take phone. All MLAs have been asked to keep the phone out. Any party leader who is going to Tejashwi's house, is being asked to stop at the gate and give a call to his staff.
- More News
- This JEE Topper does not want to become an engineer, told his real dreamAmitesh Kumar
- MLA Hakam Ali Kha welcomed in Fatehpur, inauguration of development worksAmitesh Kumar
- Latest: Brainstorm of Grand Alliance in Patna, RJD meeting continues, Congress-left party also includedAmitesh Kumar
- Cuet UG Phase 2 Exam: Re -postponed CUET exam, now organized on these dates, new admit cards will be releasedAmitesh Kumar
- Trying to save the alliance: Amit Shah converses with Nitish Kumar over phone, Upendra Kushwaha said everything is fine in BiharAmitesh Kumar