Bhaskar Ground Report: Imran does not trust his own, will fight himself in 9 seats of by -elections
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party chief Imran Khan has decided to contest by-elections from 9 constituencies of Parliament. In addition, PTI has announced to organize a big meeting at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium on 13 August. So that, on August 14 the next day, the government can be pressured to leave the government. Is afraid At the same time, Imran is not relying on any of his candidates in these 9 seats, he believes that candidates can run. For this reason, they themselves will enter the field. Experts believe that winning all the seats will be a challenge for Imran.
Earlier elections on these seats were considered common, but people's interest has increased after Imran Khan's claim. There are speculations in social media as well as political circles that the ruling PML-N will make different leaders in these 9 seats.Read more: Nitish-BJP relationship in Morning News Bref Behar is in danger: JDU can form a government by meeting Lalu's party; Cheap Chinese phones can be banned in India
Some political experts also believe that foreign funding matters Imran's nomination papers can also be rejected. Political analyst Rana Tariq said that Imran's image has been damaged in the foreign funding case and PML-N has been strengthened. PPP MLA Maula Baksh said that after the decision of the Election Commission, PTI supporters should assume that Imran Khan is involved in corruption.
The money collected as donations was sent to PTI . During the Punjab by -election, PTI was successful, but then the political situation was different. The Chief Election Commissioner will decide whether Imran will be able to contest elections or not. Constitutional experts believe that the nomination papers for contesting elections on 9 seats of Imran can be rejected. A candidate can contest from five seats at a time.
PML-N leaves power in a month: Imranimran has released a month's ultimatum to leave PML-N for leaving the post. He said- The ruling coalition has failed. After this, it is now trying to steal the mandate of the public through the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). The government bought loyalty of our people, then they used money in an attempt to break our party.
Former ISI Chief transferred former Chief Le -Liye Chief Le. General Faiz Hamid from Peshawar Corps Commander and Bahawalpur Corps The commander has been made. As Peshawar Commander, he was leading talks with a banned terrorist organization TTP. This is the same general Hameed who is considered very close to Imran and whose issue of transfer was disputed with Army Chief General Bajwa.
- More News
- LIVE Bhaskar updates: Alerts in the Godavari-Krishna river, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Chhattisgarh alertAmitesh Kumar
- Sri Lanka's Spoy Ship will not go to Sri Lanka: Yuang Wang 5 was about to reach Hambantota on August 11, India had strict objectionsAmitesh Kumar
- Muslim panic in US Albuquerk: After 4 murders, they were imprisoned, left jobs, now leaving the cityAmitesh Kumar
- 'Political War' in Bihar: RJD, JDU, HAM convened legislative party meeting, decisive day 'Tuesday'Amitesh Kumar
- Bajrangdal's student arrested in blackmailing with a prominent girl: Blackmailing was making a pornographic video of his girlfriend's friend, Bajrangdal cut a lot of uproar in Kakadev police stationAmitesh Kumar