Azadisat: ISRO will launch special satellite on the 75th year of independence, 750 students have ready .. Know what is special
Aug 04, 2022 | 2:20 PMRead more: Rohit Sharma's vigorous video, 'Pran' to win Asia Cup
India's independence has been 75 years and the whole country is celebrating the Amrit Festival of independence. In the Amrit Mahotsav of independence, they are praising Kartiman composed by India and many historical steps are also being taken on this occasion. In this sequence, preparations are being made by ISRO to write history in the sky. Actually, ISRO is going to launch Azadisat satellite through SSLV. The special thing about this satellite is that this satellite has been made by 750 students.
In such a situation, know what is the special thing about this mission being done on the 75 years of independence and how This mission is going to be special. Also, you know how this mission will sing India in space…
Let us know that ISRO is going to launch 75 paylods in this mission, which has been created by 750 students of different school-colleges. The payloads of the name of Azadisat will be sent through SSLV. 75 pelods means this satellite will have many items like 75 Famo Experts, Selfie Cameras, which will click pictures of long distance communication transponders. This project is also a part of the Amrit Mahotsav of independence and is 6 months hard work, which has been done for a long time. These satellites will be sent from Satish Dhawan Space Center in the morning.
This satellite weighs 8 kg, which will have 75 different pelleds weighing 50-50 grams. Azadisat is the result of ISRO's effort, in which girls have to bring forward in science, technology, engineering, mathematics sector. ISRO said that the students of rural areas across the country were also given guidance to make these payloads. These payloads range from selfie cameras to frequency -recording meters. They will be released into Law Earth Orbit via SSLV.
ISRO is the way PSLV, GSLV in the sky is SSLV. SSLV means small satellite launch vehicle. That is, this rocket is used for launching small satellites. Due to this, small satellites are sent to the lower orbit of the earth. According to reports, lower weight satellites are left in the Lawr Earth Orbit. Right now ISRO is working on SSLV-D1, SSLV-D2 and SSLV. The advantage of this is that if there are small satellites, then they can be easily sent.
- More News
- The story of 7 -year -old boy becoming Zomato Delivery Boy! Seeing the video, you will also say- don't be with anyoneAmitesh Kumar
- Congress uproar in Rajya Sabha on National Herald case: Lok Sabha adjourned till tomorrow; Opposition raised the issue of misuse of EDAmitesh Kumar
- Cricket: Great news for fans, will cricket be included in Olympics? IOC took this big decisionAmitesh Kumar
- Businessman ate poison at a hotel in Jaipur, death: said at hotel reception- call ambulance, chatting with girl found in mobileAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Updates Bihar: Senior IAS officer Atul Prasad became the new chairman of BPSC, RK Mahajan's term endsAmitesh Kumar