Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: When prisoners in Haridwar came out of the barracks as Mahatma Gandhi and Bhagat Singh, people started singing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram
Haridwar: A prisoner in jail is serving a sentence in the crime of murder, someone has been punished in the case of robbery and rape. Some prisoners are also under consideration. On August 9, these prisoners looked some change. Some of these Father of the Nation became Mahatma Gandhi and some Bhagat Singh. Read what is the whole matterRead more: Sangod: Under the Prevention Amrit Mahotsav, there will be cooperation in tricolor flag distribution work, know ..
Ashish Mishra/Haridwar: Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi of the country, left India on 8 August 1942 to liberate India from the slavery of the British. Was started. It was a decisive battle against the British in the freedom movement. Even today, the Quit India Movement reminds us of the brave soldiers who were martyred in the freedom movement. On August 9, the echo of Quit India was heard once again in the district prison of Haridwar. A drama staging and cultural program was organized on the Quit India Movement in the District Prison under Amrit Mahotsav.
Every prisoner got a new role
rally was taken out by prisoners in the prison campus on this occasion. In this, some prisoner Mahatma Gandhi was in the role of Koi Bhagat Singh and Chandrashekhar Azad. Such events are organized from time to time to bring the prisoners in the jail to the main idea of the society. But this program, which inspired the freedom movement, won everyone's heart. First of all, the prisoners imprisoned in the prison took a journey on the lines of Quit India Movement. In this journey, all the other captive freedom fighters were walking behind the captives made Mahatma Gandhi's dress.
The character of prisoners will improve
Senior Jail Superintendent Manoj Kumar Arya said that under the Amrit Mahotsav of independence, various programs are being organized in the district jail. In this episode, the journey has been taken out in jail on August 9 and the martyrs and freedom fighters who sacrificed for the country have been remembered. He said that our aim is that the prisoners in the district prison should be inspired towards country love and spirituality. According to Senior Jail Superintendent Manoj Kumar Arya, cultural programs were organized in the prison on August 9 on the anniversary of the Quit India Movement. The prison prisoners performed a program to awaken the freedom movement. The staging of the play was very attractive. Every prisoner took part in it with enthusiasm.
- More News
- Police are getting divers with divers: In Lakhna area of Etawah, the youth jumped into the canal over a dispute with the young man brotherAmitesh Kumar
- In the rainy drain, the young man jumped, searching for the search: No clue was found even after 27 hours, people said- was jumped to show swimmingAmitesh Kumar
- Procession of Tajis on Moharram in the city: Taji reached Rajsamand Lake from Hussaini Chowk, people gathered in large numbersAmitesh Kumar
- Live Nitish Kumar will take oath tomorrow at 2 pm: RJD will claim the support of 164 MLAs of 7 parties, Deputy CM's chairAmitesh Kumar
- HDFC Merger: News of the benefits of millions of customers, the biggest update on HDFC merger, know when there will be merger?Amitesh Kumar