Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Auraiya wrestler Mukundi Lal robbed British train, know the story of Kakori incident
Auraiya: In the freedom movement, the name of Auraiya wrestler Mukundi Lal is recorded in golden letters. He was the main character of the Kakori incident on 9 August 1925. He showed such courage by robbing trains and stations in the British Raj that youths came up against the British rule across the country. It is very special in many ways. This year the country is celebrating the Amrit Mahotsav of independence. Look at the freedom movement, there is no part of the country that did not fight for the independence of the country. The date of 9 August 1925 is recorded in such golden pages of history. The Kakori scandal recorded in golden letters in the freedom movement took place on this date. On this day, by robbing the train and station in Kakori in Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, the freedom enthusiasts had blown up the British rulers and the young Mukundi Lal of Mukundi Lal played an important role in the Kakori incident. On August 9, in memory of the Kakori incident, Auraiya DM, SP and other administrative officials remembered his contribution by wreathing the statue of Bharatvir Mukundi Lal.
Read more: Innocent fell into a lift while playing, death: In Indore, the mother was sleeping for the younger son, the elder son went to play; Dead body found after two hours
wrestler was Mukundi Lal In fact, the freedom movement from the British rule had become a matter of living and dying for every person of the country. There was only one passion in every child in the country that the country has to be liberated at any cost. Auraiya's revolutionary Mukundi Lal carried out the train robbery with Kakori's heroes. It is said that if the treasure of English rule was looted, that box was very weighty. Nobody could pick him up. But wrestler Mukundi Lal picked up that box alone and took him to eight kilometers on foot. He also broke the lock of Baksa in once and fought against the British by purchasing weapons from the same treasure.
Chandrashekhar Azad gave Bharatvir's degree
Mukundi Lal's contribution was happy and great revolutionary Chandrashekhar Azad gave Mukundi Lal the title of Bharatvir. According to DM Auraiya's DM Prakash Chandra Srivastava, it is a privilege to remember such brave son. More and more people take inspiration from revolutionaries.
- More News
- Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election: MLA changes every 5 years on Lahaul Spiti seatAmitesh Kumar
- Congress takes out independence Gaurav Yatra, attacked Modi governmentAmitesh Kumar
- World Tribal Day Dhoom in Ratlam: Tribal organizations celebrated in rural areas including Ratlam city, World Tribal Day, procession in city and rural areasAmitesh Kumar
- Result of Haryana Civil Service Examination released, check on hpsc.gov.inAmitesh Kumar
- Glimpses of tribal culture seen in Chhindwara: World Tribal Day celebrated with enthusiasm, Mayor Vikra performed tribal dance, vehicle rally and submitted memorandumAmitesh Kumar