Atrocities on woman in Panipat: Husband fights for intoxication; The brother-in-law is tampering, the mother-in-law also beats
A woman from a village in Panipat district of Haryana was tortured in her in -laws' house. The drug addiction husband assaulted for the demand for money. He was also expelled from the house. When he complained to the mother-in-law, he also supported the son.
he also assaulted him for demanding dowry. Seeing the sister -in -law alone, the brother -in -law used to molest. After enduring the crime of the accused for 11 years, the woman complained to the police. On the basis of the complaint, the police have registered a case against the accused husband, mother-in-law and brother-in-law by registering a case under dowry, molestation. In the complaint given to the Mahilapurana Industrial Police Station, a woman told that she is a resident of Saundhapur. She was married to Ajay in January 2013. At the wedding, her family members gave more donations from disrespect.Read more: Ruckus after playing DJ in Moharram procession: other side protested by calling DJ a new tradition, after that stone pelted
Husband was drunk after marriage. To fulfill the drug, he continued to pressurize him to bring money from Maika. Started giving many kinds of threats. The fear with which she has brought 50-50 thousand rupees from her maternal uncle several times.
Now she refused to bring the money, she started assaulting her and would take her out of the house. Due to which the compulsion used to juggle the money from anywhere, so that his daughter's house could be settled. After keeping it right for a few days, he used to fight again for the demand for money. She kept tolerating everything about the children and her future. On telling the in -laws, he told her father -in -law Jayabhagwan, mother -in -law Omi and brother -in -law Jitendra, and they beat her up. The brother -in -law also raised. All torture for dowry.
- More News
- BJP-Jdu Gatbandhan Broken: A wave of happiness among JDU supporters, Lalu's daughter tweeted and said- Prepare the coronation ...Amitesh Kumar
- Traveling to Mumbai in these festivals will be easy, railway will run superfast special train, know the rootAmitesh Kumar
- Congress's 75 km long freedom journey starts: will travel to 8 assembly constituencies in 7 days, will be included in CM's program in BhinderAmitesh Kumar
- Cost, quotes to: but did notAmitesh Kumar
- Film style of Punjab Police, 10 km run and caught drug smugglers like this, watch videoAmitesh Kumar