Arpita's concern is also persecuting Parth behind bars in jail, information taken from lawyers
Aug 09, 2022 | 3:57 PMRead more: Nitish Kumar: Nitish reared to see the time, the timing of CM is amazing! Let's play before elections
Former minister Partha Chatterjee and his close Arpita Mukherjee are behind bars in the jail in West Bengal Teacher Recruitment Ghotole. Partha Chatterjee is in Kolkata's Presidency Jail, Arpita Mukherjee is in Alipur Central Jail, but Partha Chatterjee is also reminding Arpita Mukherjee behind the prison bars. Please tell that after the disclosure of the teacher recruitment scam, Parth and Arpita's relation came openly in front of people. Crores of rupees were seized from Arpita Mukherjee's flat, although both Arpita and Parth are denying that they were her money. Meanwhile, he wanted to know from the lawyers who went to meet Partha Chatterjee in jail whether the legal aspects of Arpita are being seen properly.
His lawyers went to meet Partha Chatterjee in the Presidency Jail on Monday. According to the source, while talking to the lawyer, the former Trinamool leader wanted to know about Arpita and asked him to give all possible good legal help.
- More News
- Weight Loss Tips: Your weight has started increasing again after weight loss? So weigh control in this wayAmitesh Kumar
- 6 lakh 91 thousand rupees by cheating: Old check was handed over by a shop deal; Not paid when bouncedAmitesh Kumar
- Live Breaking News: Politics hot in Bihar, Nitish submitted this big accusation on BJP by submitting resignationAmitesh Kumar
- Mumbai's Marine Drive in the grip of high tide: Gandak and Kosi, National Highway in Chhattisgarh, submerged in Bihar; Alert in GujaratAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Updates: Nitish resigns, said- We have support of 160 MLAsAmitesh Kumar