Arpita wants to be alone in jail, Partha Chatterjee is studying 'Kathamrit'
Aug 09, 2022 | 4:37 pmRead more: Hot wives of 5 flop cricketers of Team India, fans will be crazy after seeing killer
Former Heavyweight Minister of the state, accused of West Bengal Teacher Recruitment Scam, is in the Presidency Jail, while his close Arpita Mukherjee is in Alipur women amendment. Jail is in custody on the direction of the court. Recently, after the recovery of crores of rupees from Arpita Mukherjee's flat, Partha Chatterjee and her close actress Arpita Mukherjee came into the headlines. Both of them are now trying to get used to the life of prison leaving their luxurious life. According to jail sources, Arpita is still unable to keep pace with the jail environment. However, Partha Chatterjee is trying to make himself accustomed to the prison bars and Ramakrishna Paramahansa is trying his mind to read 'Kathamrit'.
No special cell was arranged for Partha Chatterjee. Is. They have to live with the rest of the prisoners. At the beginning of jail custody, Parth was given four blankets, but due to inconvenience in their seating, they have been given the outpost again. Partha Chatterjee had to spend one night sitting on Cambod due to heavy weight.
- More News
- JEE students raised questions on NTA: Asked- How did 10 percent score of 99 score in the second season in the first season?Amitesh Kumar
- 75km long freedom Yatra of Congress starts: Will travel to 8 assembly constituencies in 7 days, will be included in CM's program in BhinderAmitesh Kumar
- Women Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs will become women of UP, government will help like thisAmitesh Kumar
- Now you will be able to see 34 Korean Drama Series like Welcome 2 Life and Kairos on WatchoAmitesh Kumar
- Security increased on Independence Day: Checking at Amritsar railway station; Search of passengers' goods at entry and exit gateAmitesh Kumar