Really want to delete!
Alwar: Youth dies due to current, stir in the area
- 11:07 AM August 9, 2022
- 1 Views
A young farmer who was carrying fodder for animals in village Bhajit of Udyog Nagar police station area of Alwar died due to electrocution.
Alwar: District: District A young farmer who was carrying fodder for animals in village Bhajit of Udyog Nagar police station area died due to electrocution. According to the information, Shaukat Khan son Roshan Khan, resident of Bhajit village of Udyog Nagar police station area, died due to current. The young man went to take fodder for the animals in the morning and when the fodder was returning after placing it on the head, suddenly collided with the transformer pillar on the farm on the way. As soon as the young man touched, he got electrocuted and he fell there.
When the family made a noise after seeing this scene, the villagers gathered and brought it to Rajiv Gandhi general medicine of Alwar, where doctors declared the young man dead. The uncle of the mother said that 11 of the deceased's 11 There are two girls aged and 8 years old. The deceased has three brothers, one brother is a teacher and the other is studying. The police have registered a case and started investigation.
Read more: Congress started the gaurav yatra of independence: Singhdev reached the drought affected fields with the tricolor, Markam took out a procession in heavy rain
Also read these news...
11:07 AM August 9, 2022