Akshay Kumar Sister: Akshay Kumar broke silence after years on relationship with sister Alka, told that now our relations are like this
Akshay Kumar Sister Relation: Akshay Kumar is famous for balanced in his pranel and professional life. Now recently, Akshay Kumar has spoken on his relationship with his sister Alka before the release of his upcoming film 'Rakshabandhan'.
Read more: RBI Monetary Policy: Today Shaktikanta Das will announce the decision on the repo rate, know what is expectations and estimates of experts
Akshay Kumar Relaitonship with Sister Alka: Akshay Kumar's film 'Raksha Bandhan' is ready to explode on the screen. This film is based on the relationship of siblings. In such a situation, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar spoke openly about his sister Alka Bhatia and the actor made his sister's way. During a conversation with the media, Akshay Kumar said, "This is a wonderful bond. Your sister is your best friend. You can put your head on her shoulders and share everything. He is always for you. There is no one to love sister more. "
This is the oldest memory
Akshay Kumar said, "Getting up early and not taking a day off from school is my oldest memories of celebrating Raksha Bandhan". According to the report, Akshay said, "We both from Catholic School We did not get a day off to study and celebrate the festival. In the morning, there was a ritual of sitting on the dining table because Alka used to tie a rakhi on my wrist and I used to touch her feet to get blessings. Used to give money, which I used to give to my sister. I still follow the same ritual. I go to my sister's house in the morning, tie a rakhi on my wrist and touch her feet. In all the years, we are among us in so many years Nothing has changed. "
a post shared by Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar)
sisters are the best
Akshay said while talking about his sister with a heart full of love and happiness, "Sisters are the best and I agree, because when I see my house, I will say that my sister It is much better than me as a person. "
The film is releasing on August 11,
'Raksha Bandhan' is set to release on the day of Rakhi celebrations on 11 August. Comedy-Drama also stars Bhumi Pednekar, Sadia Khatib, Sahajmin Kaur, Smriti Srikanth and Deepika Khanna. Akshay shared that he does not know how the film would perform at the box-office, but it is sure it will leave an impression in the mind of the audience.
- More News
- Not only milk, these drinks can remove the deficiency of calcium and vitamin D in the bodyAmitesh Kumar
- Yellow alert of rain in 44 districts of UP: Rainfall in Lucknow-Noida, floods in 17 villages of three districtsAmitesh Kumar
- 'Parth did not even consider Mamta on her, every post was being sold', former TMC leader revelationsAmitesh Kumar
- Jewelin Throw Day in village Khandra in Neeraj Chopra today: Players from all over the country were invited; District level championship will beAmitesh Kumar
- Climbing Stairs: Does the breath swell while climbing the stairs? These methods will get restAmitesh Kumar