Akhilesh reached Meedanta to see Azam: Hospital was admitted due to difficulty in breathing, treatment going on in ICU
Senior Samajwadi Party leader and MLA Azam Khan's health has deteriorated. He was admitted to Medanta Hospital in Lucknow late on Wednesday night. 74 -year -old Azam Khan is undergoing treatment at ICU (Intensive Care Unit) when he has a pneumonia and difficulty in breathing.
Samajwadi Party national president Akhilesh Yadav reached Medanta to meet him on Thursday. He was accompanied by party spokesperson Rajendra Chaudhary. During this time, Akhilesh also met the doctor undergoing treatment and took complete information about his health.Read more: Warning: Recession may come in UK, no hope of recovering soon, what will be affected on India?
Nazar Khan, who is keeping a team of doctors, is still stable and controlled. Medanta, Dr. Dilip Dubey, head of Lucknow's critical care team, is engaged in treatment.
Medanta released Health Bulletinguru on Thursday afternoon, Azam Khan's health bulletin was released on behalf of Medanta. In which it was told that he has been admitted to ICU due to lung pneumonia and breathing discomfort. He has been kept under the supervision of the Critical Care Team.
It has deteriorated twice before, that after 27 months, Azam Khan came out on bail from Sitapur jail on May 20. Azam's health deteriorated twice in Sitapur jail. Both times he was admitted to Medanta, Lucknow. Azam Khan Corona also became infected in May last year.
Azam has been elected MLA from Rampur 10 times. He was elected MP from Rampur in 2019, but after becoming an MLA in this 2022, he left the post of Lok Sabha member. Azam Khan has been counted among the major Muslim faces of Samajwadi Party.
- More News
- Raipur bullion businessman arrested: Jewelry used to punish in the shop case of shops in the house at night, the settings were from the thievesAmitesh Kumar
- CWG 2022: Amit Panghal again made records, reached the semi -finals medalAmitesh Kumar
- Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2: Strong Humidifier launched for just Rs 1,154, will keep you away from diseasesAmitesh Kumar
- Health ATM will now tell in Haryana, which disease you are surrounded by youAmitesh Kumar
- Warning: UK may come in recession, do not expect to recover soon, will India be able to avoid itAmitesh Kumar