Adulterated Mawa from Gwalior caught in Sagar: Preparation was to supply in the market on Rakshabandhan festival, caught by transport
As soon as the news was received, the Food Department team raided the warehouse of Deepak Transport behind Bhagwanganj. The warehouse was searched during the operation. Where milk cake, mawa and barfi were recovered in 19 sacks. Food department officials seized it on suspicion of the said mawa, milk cake and barfi adulteration. Samples have been sent for investigation. Is. Whose samples have been taken. During interrogation, it was revealed that the said goods were booked from Gwalior. This goods is said to be of Bahubali Jain, Naman Traders Katra and Jaideep Yadav. Investigation is being done against the above three. Action is being taken under the Food Act. Further action will be taken after the investigation report of the samples. Constant action will continue against the seller sellers during festivals.Read more: OMG! These creatures look very strange and terrible, people get scared to see!
- More News
- FIR in MP on the narrator of UP: A young man who came to narrate the story, got an eye from the girl, a case of rape was registeredAmitesh Kumar
- MP Kirori Lal Meena's water revolution journey, police talks completed, know next stepAmitesh Kumar
- Heavy firing between security forces and natives at 2 places near Indo-Myanmar borderAmitesh Kumar
- Lampi havoc in Rajasthan, ban on animal fairs, leaves of animal husbandry department can also be canceledAmitesh Kumar
- This Meera of Rajasthan wants to enter the name in the Guinness BookAmitesh Kumar