Accused of keeping a young man alive in Morchari, commotion: Family was taken to the district hospital in the accident, the family, stone pelting
Family members created a ruckus in the district hospital on Thursday on the death of a young man in a road accident in Badaun. Also thrown brick and stone. It is alleged that the young man was declared dead by doctors and kept them in Morchari.
Police reached a huge amount on the information of the uproar. Morchari was opened in the hospital. Doctors were called again. The doctors again declared him dead. According to family members, the young man was breathing at that time. He later died.Read more: Checking of name cutting on reading Hanuman Chalisa begins: DIOS talked to children for one and a half hours, Paramahsacharya House arrested for reading Chalisa in school
Jagesh (23) of Surajpur village of Alapur police station area used to run Tempo. On Thursday, he left with a tempo. Was going towards Alapur with riders from Badaun. Jagesh got his friend Monu in the trip to a friend. When Monu insisted on running the tempo, Jagesh gave it to him. On the way, Tempo overturned in an attempt to save Kanwari near Kanchanpur. Jagesh was seriously injured in the accident.
Delened dead in the hospital and took him to the district hospital. Doctors declared him dead. The body was kept in the morchary. After some time, the people of the village, including the family, came there. Family members alleged that Jagesh was kept in Morchari in a living condition. Angry relatives also threw brick and stones in the emergency and started an uproar. The crowd reached DM office after some time. Here the Kandar Yatra and the Moharram procession were taking a meeting of the peace committee. Hearing the noise, City Magistrate and CO City reached there and explained to the crowd and assured action after investigation. People agreed to this.
- More News
- Cavers cannot be removed in the mainhole: Jalandhar Municipal Corporation officials said- need to buy new machines with the recruitment of sewermanAmitesh Kumar
- 12 youths who have tattooed in Varanasi HIV positive: Doctors said- used the same nidil in cheap affair, this caused infectionAmitesh Kumar
- IB alerts Delhi Police: conspiracy to attack Lashkar-Jash on 15 August; Plan for paraglider and drone attackAmitesh Kumar
- Power Bill Update: Big News! Government forgives the electricity bill of defaulters, re -connection will also be spentAmitesh Kumar
- House Flies: Troubled by flies of flies? Follow these surefire home remediesAmitesh Kumar