Absconding hospital operator reached the High Court's shelter: Dr. Nishith Gupta, Director of New Life Hospital, put up advance bail petition
Hospital operators who escaped after the death of 8 people in the New Life Hospital fire at Damoh Naka in Jabalpur have now reached the High Court. One of the four hospital operators of New Life Hospital, Dr. Nishith Gupta, has filed his advance bail petition in Jabalpur High Court. Hearing in the petition may be held on Monday. Has demanded to be given. The anticipatory bail plea of Dr. Nishith Gupta, filed in the High Court, may be heard on Monday.
There are 4 operators of New Life Hospital in Jabalpur who killed 8 people in the fire on August 1, whose hospital 25- There is a stake of 25 percent. Apart from Dr. Nishith Gupta, Dr. Suresh Patel, Dr. Sanjay Patel and Dr. Santosh Soni are included.Read more: UP: Azam Khan's health deteriorated again, admitted to Medanta Hospital after difficulty in breathing
Dr. Santosh Soni was arrested by Jabalpur police yesterday. While Nishith, Suresh and Sanjay are still absconding. The police are searching for the crime of culpable homicide on the accused hospital operators and are searching in neighboring districts to search them.
- More News
- Beating in front of SP office: When a sit -in protest against the dharna of the mayor, the supporters beat the young man fiercely, there is already controversyAmitesh Kumar
- Husband returned after 30 years as a widow, recognized seeing sesame and then the villagers got both marriedAmitesh Kumar
- Maharashtra ATS great success, a suspect arrested in terror funding case, sent to custodyAmitesh Kumar
- Sahada: Farmers are circling Gangapur Cooperative Society for 3 days, not available ureaAmitesh Kumar
- The weather was pleasant due to the sprays: Clouds in Aligarh have been covered in the morning, rain after noon, temperature also reducedAmitesh Kumar