A young man in the grip of Scorpio, died on the spot: incident in Barhi area of Hazaribagh district came under the grip of Muharram's procession
Chetlal Kushwaha (32), a resident of Barsot, died after being hit by a Scorpio near Barsot GT Road in Hazaribagh district. He was the owner of the Kushwaha Line Hotel there. A procession of Muharram was taken out near this hotel. Due to this, GT Road was Oneway. A road was being shown by jamming.
Kushwaha also went to see the game. At the same time, as soon as he crossed the road. At the same time, a scorpio coming at a high speed engulfed him. In critical condition, he was admitted to Barhi Sub -Divisional Hospital. Where doctors declared him dead.Read more: A budget of Rs 377 crore in the name of art education, but not a single post of art teacher for 30 years
The body was sent to Hazaribagh for post -mortem. However, for some time angry people blocked the road. But on the spot, the station in -charge Lalit Kumar understood the reach and extinguished the jam.
- More News
- Firemen who set fire to ATM: If the money does not come out, then the match was removed and the fire was set; CCTV caught in CCTV cameraAmitesh Kumar
- China, Taiwan made this big disclosure to attack on the pretext of PelosiAmitesh Kumar
- Happy Birthday Mahesh Babu: Prince of Tollywood is Mahesh Babu, heart was defeated on Bollywood actressAmitesh Kumar
- Abhishek Banerjee waged war against corruption in TMC, party leaders warnedAmitesh Kumar
- Mouni Roy, who was seen kissing Jannat Zubair, fans got angry after seeing picturesAmitesh Kumar