7th Pay Commission: Lottery of central employees, 2 lakh 59 thousand will come in account this month, see calculation
7th Pay Commission Da Hike Latest News: There is great news for central employees. The dearness allowance of central employees has increased once again. This time the government has increased the DA of employees by 4%. Let us know the latest update. Before Raksha Bandhan, the DA of central workers has increased by 4%. The government has increased the 7th Pay Commission Da Hike by 4%. In fact, after the data of Industrial Workers (AICPI) of All India Consumer Price Index Index of June of June, it was decided that there would be a good increase in dearness allowance. But, now it has been announced. Let us know in detail.
According to the news published in our associate website Zee Business, the DA of central employees has increased by 4%. The government has announced this. Significantly, DA depends on the data of AICPI. Now the total annual dearness allowance on the basic salary of Rs 56,900 of pay-grade level 3 will be Rs 259,464. But, if we talk about the difference with the current dearness allowance, the annual increase in salary will be Rs 27,312.Read more: Live Breaking News: Nitish and Tejashwi reached Raj Bhavan together, will claim to form government
When will 38% DA money come?
The total dearness allowance of central employees has increased to 38% after an increase of 4% in Dearness Allowance, before the dearness allowance of the employees was 34%. The payment of dearness allowance will be in the salary of September 2022, while the increased DA has come into effect from July. That is, the money of the arrears of July and August will also come to the account of the employees for two months. Overall, during the festival, the employees will get rough money with the DA arrears. Let us know how much salary will come to the account of the employees now?
calculation on maximum basic salary
1. Employee basic salary Rs 56,900 2. New Dearness Allowance (38%) Rs 21,622/month 3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 19,346/month 4. How much dearness allowance increased 21,622-19,346 = Rs 2260/month 5. Increase in annual salary 2260 x12 = 27,120 rupees
calculation at minimum basic salary 1. Basic salary of employee Rs 18,000 2. New Dearness Allowance (38 %) Rs 6840/month 3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 6120/month 4. How much dearness allowance increased by 6840-6120 = 1080 rupees/month 5. Increase in annual salary 720 x12 = 8640 rupees
- More News
- Nitish Kumar, Tejashwi and Lalan Singh, who came to claim to form the government after being elected leaders of the Grand Alliance, also arrived in a carAmitesh Kumar
- Mathura police remained on Tuesday: A policeman died in an accident on Yamuna Expressway, roof plaster fell in police station FarahAmitesh Kumar
- Raksha Bandhan 2022: Rakhi to brother tied according to zodiac, know what color will shine luckAmitesh Kumar
- Auto Live Updates: Ola is bringing its new electric scooter, read big news related to auto sectorAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar Political Crisis: Why Nitish Kumar gets the title of 'Palatu Ram' in politics? The legends also eatAmitesh Kumar