7th Pay Commission: Government's big update on Eighth Pay Commission, announcement in Parliament for central workers
7th Pay Commission Update: In the Lok Sabha, the government was informed about the eighth pay commission. The Union Minister of State for Relations said that the salary of government employees will be increased on what basis. The news is useful. Yes, the central workers are waiting for the July dearness allowance (DA) to increase from the government. But earlier the government has clarified the 8th Pay Commission on the Eighth Pay Commission. It is often a matter of discussion between Central Employees (Central Employees) whether the government will set up the Eighth Pay Commission. On behalf of the government, the eighth pay commission in Parliament and increase in salary were told in the form.
Answers to questions related to salary Minister of State Pankaj Chaudhary, in a written reply in the Lok Sabha, answered the questions related to the salary of government employees. Chaudhary said that the Central Government has no proposal for the formation of the Eighth Pay Commission. Some media reports were said to be implemented from 1 January 2026.Read more: MS Dhoni: Wave of happiness in fans, Dhakad Dhoni is going to become chief guest in this tournament
Dearness will increase every six months The Union Minister also clearly made that the Eighth Pay Commission will not be formed. Let us tell you that the government formed the Seventh Pay Commission in February 2014. Those who were implemented from 1 January 2016. When it was asked Chaudhary, how will the salary of government employees increase amidst inflation. On this, he said that every six months the workers will be given dearness.
Like the existing niyam, the dearness of employees will be increased on the basis of AICPI index.
- More News
- Arbaaz Khan Girlfriend: Arbaaz Khan's superbold girlfriend was seen walking in a bikini on vacation, flew nights many nights!Amitesh Kumar
- Varanasi: UP Police will become a life saving in medical emergency, 800 soldiers in PM Modi's parliamentary constituency took Each One Save One TrainingAmitesh Kumar
- Nagar Panchayat President became a 22 -year -old girl in MP, BJP broke into Congress fortAmitesh Kumar
- Papaya Health Benefits: Cholesterol reduces papaya, know the right time to eatAmitesh Kumar
- 4000 crores spent every year on ERCP, how will Rajasthan government fulfill the help of CenterAmitesh Kumar