64 -year -old Marathi actor Pradeep Patwardhan died: Heart attack died; Last breath took place at home in Girgaon
Popular Marathi actor Pradeep Patwardhan has died of a heart attack. He breathed his last at his Girgaon house at the age of 64. Hearing the news of Pradeep's death, Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde has paid tribute through social media.
- More News
- Lampi Skin Disease Virus: Sanitizer is making a nutritious diet to infected cows, the municipality made up for the treatment of infected cowsAmitesh Kumar
- BJP was heavy to take Pans lightly: script of rebellion from BJP had been written 5 days ago in MultaiAmitesh Kumar
- Dabangs beat the young man fiercely in Begusarai: seriously injured youth is undergoing treatment in Sadar HospitalAmitesh Kumar
- 4 minor girls missing in Badaun, Tahrir Di: He had left the house saying about taking medicine, a teenager on the phone late at 10 pm told that he has been built in the forestAmitesh Kumar
- Imam Hussain was sacrificed for humanity: International Islamic scholar paid tribute to the martyrs of Karbala, said humanity topsAmitesh Kumar