32 monkeys caught in Dunka in Mirganj: Team from Mathura, Pradhan complained to DM
In Dunka of Mirganj, on the demand of the dreaded monkeys, the Gram Panchayat has called a team from Mathura to catch the monkeys. The team has caught 32 monkeys on the first day. People said that due to the terror of the monkeys, people are getting nervous about getting out of their homes at night. The monkeys have attacked and injured many people. Seeing the terror of monkeys growing, the village head had complained to the administration.
for which the team was called from Mathura by the Gram Panchayat. The village head said that on the demand of the public, the team caught 32 monkeys on the first day. Team member Sameer said that with the help of four cages, 32 monkeys have been caught. At the same time, the monkeys will be released into the forests by the forest department. Kartik Upadhyay of the month was snatched and thrown from the roof. This led to a painful death of the innocent. The monkeys entered the house and also badly injured the old little red. So far, monkeys have attacked more than five dozen people and have seriously injured them.Read more: LIVE Bihar CM Nitish will leave NDA: Nitish asked for time to meet the governor, all BJP ministers will also resign to the governor
700 rupees per monkey will take team
A few days ago the village head made the village head to the monkey from the District Magistrate Permission was sought to get caught. On calling Pradhan, a three -member team from Mathura reached Dunka to catch the monkey. The team will expect the monkey catch at the rate of Rs 700 per monkey.
300 monkeys are allowed to catch
Village head officer Ali told that the monkey had given an application to the ranger to catch the monkey. . The officials had investigated and sent the application permission to Lucknow. The department has allowed Gram Panchayat Dunka to catch 300 monkeys.
- More News
- NPA lowest since 2015: The highest number of public sector banks decreased, yet their share in total stuck debt is around 80%Amitesh Kumar
- MP Varun Gandhi's tweet issue issued: Written by warning to the government, if not serious about employment, the future of the nation will go into darkness.Amitesh Kumar
- Two nurses fainted after eating prasad in Muzaffarpur: Both nurses of West Bengal are being treated, fed Baba's PrasadAmitesh Kumar
- Non Vovan plastic bag will be banned in Shimla: Department of Environmental Science and Technology issued notification, ban will be imposed in 2023Amitesh Kumar
- Road accident on Maheshwar Road: Bike rider collided with a family car after seeing Khatu Shyam, one killed, another injuredAmitesh Kumar