25 years of Shah Rukh Khan's film Pardes completed, Subhash Ghai told how SRK's casting was done
Aug 09, 2022 | 1:36 amRead more: Large accident in Pakistan's Sindh province, six people died during Muharram procession, dozens unconscious
Films are made thousands, but at the box office, some films like magic, whose charisma remains as it has passed even after year. Famous director Subhash Ghai's film Pardes, made in 1997, has completed not one or two, but 25 successful years. In this film, veteran actor Shah Rukh Khan played Arjun Sagar, where he was seen romancing the beautiful new actress of that year on screen. Apart from these, another new artist Apoorva Agnihotri played an important role of Rajiv.
Pardes is one of the most memorable films, including the best like Amrish Puri, Alok Nath, Dina Pathak, Himani Shivpuri and Aditya Narayan Supporting artists also played important roles.
The film Pardes Ghai, who gave beautiful films like Pardes, Ram Lakhan, Hero, Karz, Taal, Apna Sapna Money Money, Karma and Om Shanti Om, directed by Subhash Ghai. Discussions are happening on the country's own social microblogging platform, Ku. For this, the film's famous director Subhash Ghai has shared a very beautiful interview through his handle, in which he has presented all the squeeze of selection of his characters. He says through the post:
My film #Pardes released on August 8, 1997 shares my real experience of casting my stars with you, celebrating the film's Silver Jubilee of the film Are, because it is still one of the most favorite movies for youth and families in its 25th year Film #Pardes Released on 8 Aug 1997 Celebrating Tom Its Silver Jubilee Year as Its Still One of the Most Favourite Film for Youngsters N Families on its 25 Th year 25 th year 25 th yhe yar 🎥 please watch https:/youkeh https: @3.3Otps @imsrk______ @mahimachaudhry1 @Beingsalmankhan @Whistling_Woods @Meghnaghaipuri_OFFIFIFIFICIAL
- Subhash Ghai (@Subhash Ghai (@Subhash Ghai) 7 AUGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIN 7 AUGETENGE22222222222222 Being a director, my first focus is on characterization. These characters tell the story beautifully. It is very difficult to write a good story. It is more difficult to write screenplays. And even more difficult to give color to the characters. I am glad that even today the film is liked with the same vigor. "
Subhash Ghai says that" there is a principle of writing the story that the first character and his The story should be written, after that the stars should be seen fit into it. I never wrote the character after seeing the star. First I judge myself whether the star is fit in a particular character or a new waist, only then I finalize it.
- More News
- Hamida Banu went to Pakistan by deception: Youth was revealed after 20 years, YouTuber Maroof revealedAmitesh Kumar
- Today's Aquarius Horoscope 9 August 2022: Spend some time with yourself, mental peace will be given by self -determinationAmitesh Kumar
- Sawan Kumar Tak's birthday: Steal to Mumbai by stealing 45 rupees of mother; Meena wanted to marry Kumari, also wrote songs of her films himselfAmitesh Kumar
- Sugar Side Effects: Sugar your body is sick, see these symptoms, be careful!Amitesh Kumar
- Health Care Tips: Lack of this vitamin puts deep effects on the body, know its symptomsAmitesh Kumar