24 Corona Positive found in Agra: Death; Total Active Case 39; 5 people of a family infected
Georona has once again knocked out amid the danger of the monkipox. 24 new corona patients have been found in Agra in two days. Not only this, after the death of a patient, anxiety has increased again. The Health Department has appealed to the people to take precautions.
Active cases have taken place in Agra, the cases of Corona have suddenly increased in two days. According to data released by the administration on Thursday, 2794 people were investigated in the last 24 hours. It found 11 new coronic patients. Earlier on Wednesday, 13 patients from Corona met. Now there have been 39 patients of Corona in Agra.Read more: Family members were called on the pretext of illness, handed over the dead body: Death in Nashik under suspicious circumstances, dead body brought in Nashik
In addition, the patient died after a long time. There is a stir in the health department after increasing the case in two days and the death of a patient. Now the death toll from Korona in Agra has increased to 466.
Many people of the same family have found many members of a family of Housing Development Colony in infected patients on Thursday. The Health Department is talking about investigating people in touch with these people. Apart from this, Corona patients have also been found in Dayalbagh, Kamla Nagar, Sikandra.
- More News
- MLA Raman Arora's fake PA arrested: Blackmail used to threaten officers and employees in government officesAmitesh Kumar
- First cutoff list for admission in Maharaja College released: Admission will be available in maths and physics honors at 98.8%Amitesh Kumar
- Eight smugglers who came to take delivery of heroin arrested: Police got information about smugglers of Punjab coming to this area, eight smugglers have taken ten kilos of heroin even beforeAmitesh Kumar
- Chauhatan: Under the Amrit Mahotsav of independence, girls organized awareness rally, called from house to house to hoist the tricolorAmitesh Kumar
- MLA Harish Chaudhary active in Baytu regarding Lampi disease, given these ordersAmitesh Kumar