172 villages of Ambedkarnagar will be clean: Sok Pitt and Compost Pitt will be made in the village for disposal of garbage
To keep the village clean and clean in Ambedkarnagar and to prevent pollution caused by single use plastic and garbage, the government will form sok pit and compost pit in 172 villages in the district under solid best management. 3 crore 68 lakh budget has been released for this.Read more: Aaj ka Rashifal: Aries will get surprise on Friday, girl can get a new partner
172 revenue villages Sok Pitt and Compost Pit of 145 Gram Sabhas will be constructed in the first phase in the district, which will cost Rs 3 crore 68 lakh. After its construction, people can keep the garbage coming out of their house in a community place, which will later be recycled by machines.
After the formation of Soak Pitt and Compost Pit in the village, garbage and water conservation will be encouraged here. Water can be protected in Soak Pitt. Whereas compost manure can be made from the garbage that poured into compost pit. It will take Rs 11700 to make a soak pit. While it will take 15000 rupees to make compost pit. District Panchayat Raj Officer Avnish Srivastava said that the garbage will not be thrown here and there due to the formation of Sok Pitt and Compost Pit in the village, so that the village will be clean and clean.
- More News
- KDA's major action on illegal constructions: Illegal construction was being done indiscriminately even after stopping map acceptance for 27 yearsAmitesh Kumar
- Simian Line on Palm: Lucky people have a seamian line! You will be tired of counting notes, it is so much moneyAmitesh Kumar
- Case filed against landlords in Ludhiana: Verification of tenants was not done; Action on 22; Police adopted strict attitudeAmitesh Kumar
- Raids continued on five businessmen including Ghanaram Group: Income tax team in Kanpur has given documents of ten properties from Rakesh Yadav's houseAmitesh Kumar
- CWG 2022: India won sixth gold in Commonwealth, history in long jumpAmitesh Kumar