1650 animals affected by Lampi in Amritsar: Vaccine of around 2500 animals, animals are recovering in 2 weeks
In Amritsar district of Punjab, the effect of animal disease is being seen in animals. According to information received from the Animal Husbandry Department, 1650 animal is affected by animal disease in Amritsar. According to precaution, these animals are kept separate from others and are being taken care of. It is a matter of relief that sick animals are also getting cured in two weeks. Is. So far, about 1650 animals have been suffering from the disease in the district, while two animals have also been reported to have died. These animals are being treated by the concerned Veterinary Officers and Veterinary Inspectors.
all affected animals are just cows. No case has been reported so far of buffalo being affected by this disease. Its possibility is also very low. The affected animals are being treated according to the guidelines of the center and the Government of Punjab. She is working Two days ago, 4932 doses of vaccine reached the district. Since then, the work of planting vaccine to animals is being done. 2516 vaccine animals were installed, while 2416 doses will be installed today. Most animals are recovering in two weeks. The mortality rate is very low.Read more: Case filed against Manikrat Aulakh: Hearing in Chandigarh Court today; Clean chit was found in Sidhu Mosewala murder case
skin diseases are Lampi
According to experts, the disease is spreading to animals through a virus. It is also called 'LSDV) (LSDV) (LSDV). There are three species of this virus. The first species are 'Capripox virus', second Gotpox virus and third sheepox virus. It has fever. Along with this, weight loss, saliva, flowing of eyes and nose, milk starts to decrease. Different types of nodules begin to appear on the body of animals. Lumps are formed in their body. Female cattle may also have to face infertility, miscarriage, pneumonia and lameness due to this disease. The best way to protect animals from this is to prevent them from going to Lampi affected areas. Antibiotics, anti -inflammatory and antihistaminic drugs are given to animals victims of Lampi.
- More News
- Another reply to China to China, shells fired in late night military exercisesAmitesh Kumar
- Bholenath's makeup with 108 kg fruits in Bhootnath temple: Temple of Bhagalpur becomes the center of attraction, crowd of devotees since morningAmitesh Kumar
- Vikas to become a friend in Gaya: Restoration will be done from village to city, appointment will be given on the basis of merit listAmitesh Kumar
- Bhaum Pradosh Vrat: If you are troubled by financial constraints, do these remedies with Bhoom Pradosh fastAmitesh Kumar
- Baran: First Corona to Dass, now government bringsAmitesh Kumar