14 -year -old girl ran away from home to study: Father rescued after 10th; Telling, scolding, assaulting
14 -year -old girl ran away from home and reached the police for studies. Bid- I want to study, do not want to teach family members. So decided to run away from home. The case is of Kota.
In fact, the girl living in Etawah ran away from the house at 5 am on Monday morning and reached the police. Bid- The family members do not want to teach, so I have run away. The police called the girl's parents. Seeing the parents, the girl was so scared that she ran away and hid in the bushes.Read more: Missing 30 years ago, last rites 20 years ago, now Munni's father Ghanshyam returned
the police sent the girl's parents. The girl was brought to Kota at 8 pm on Tuesday night. Here was presented before the Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
Child Welfare Committee Chairman Kneez Fatma said that the girl refused to go with the parents. The committee provided her temporary shelter (shelter) in the girl child house. He told that the girl had passed 10th this year. She wants to study further. Householders do not want to teach him. There was a fight over this. The father scolded and assaulted. Angered by this, the girl ran away from home and reached the police.
The victim said- Admission was not done in the 11th. Has been The girl's father drives an auto. He has an 11 -year -old younger brother, who studies in 9th class. This year she passed 10th class.
She also told the family that she wants to study in 11th, but did not get admission. She wanted to complete her studies, but her father did not agree. Mother also used to support him in this matter. The victim said that she was done household work throughout the day.
Here, the father filed a missing report and told that the daughter has run away with 50 thousand rupees and jewelery. Fatma said that the girl's 161 statements have been made. She does not want to live with her parents. She wants to complete her studies by staying in the girl's home till the age of 18.
- More News
- Fashion Tips: Floral Saree needs a stylish look, so this look of stunning light is the best option for youAmitesh Kumar
- 15 boxes of liquor caught by luxury car in Sagar: Police stopped the barricading at a high speed, drivers thrown on the roadsideAmitesh Kumar
- CM Jairam congratulated Yashwant Parmar's birth anniversary, said- Former CM laid a strong foundation in the development of the stateAmitesh Kumar
- IAS Athar Aamir and Mehreen Qazi Mehndi: Mehndi decorated in the hands of IAS Athar Ki Dulhania Mahreen, new photos of couple are getting viralAmitesh Kumar
- CM Yogi gave the gift of 50 projects worth 143 crore to Azamgarh, read big things about addressAmitesh Kumar