14 -year -old girl ran away from home to study: Father rescued after 10th; If spoken for admission, beaten
14 -year -old girl ran away from home and reached the police for studies. Bid- I want to study, do not want to teach family members. So decided to run away from home. The case is of Kota.
In fact, the girl living in Etawah ran away from the house at 5 am on Monday morning and reached the police. Bid- The family members do not want to teach, so I have run away. The police called the girl's parents. Seeing the parents, the girl was so scared that she ran away and hid in the bushes.Read more: Now 8th pass students can also take admission in Kanpur University, 20 new courses started
the police sent the girl's parents. The girl was brought to Kota at 8 pm on Tuesday night. Here was presented before the Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
Child Welfare Committee Chairman Kneez Fatma said that the girl refused to go with the parents. The committee provided her temporary shelter (shelter) in the girl child house. He told that the girl had passed 10th this year. She wants to study further. Householders do not want to teach him. There was a fight over this. The father scolded and assaulted. Angered by this, the girl ran away from home and reached the police.
The victim said- Admission was not done in the 11th. Has been The girl's father drives an auto. He has an 11 -year -old younger brother, who studies in 9th class. This year she passed 10th class.
She also told the family that she wants to study in 11th, but did not get admission. She wanted to complete her studies, but her father did not agree. Mother also used to support him in this matter. The victim said that she was done household work throughout the day.
Here, the father filed a missing report and told that the daughter has run away with 50 thousand rupees and jewelery. Fatma said that the girl's 161 statements have been made. She does not want to live with her parents. She wants to complete her studies by staying in the girl's home till the age of 18.
- More News
- Accident in Varanasi, 3 killed: DCM truck and pickup collision killed two; Elderly dead crossing the roadAmitesh Kumar
- Punjab government forgives the bill defaulting electricity bill, re -connection will also be spentAmitesh Kumar
- BHADOHI NEWS: A stocking of realities from the hideout of Vishnu Mishra, son of former MLA Vijay Mishra, interrogation on police remandAmitesh Kumar
- Reduce Diabetes: These foods will not allow sugar to grow, definitely involve the food plateAmitesh Kumar
- Bank of England warning… UK may come soon, no hope of recovery by 2023Amitesh Kumar